Sunday, March 17, 2013

Covering the Walls

In a continued effort to add some interest to our walls and display our lovely wedding photography, I finally got around to printing and framing wedding photos. In our room, a simple collage of our favorites -- from our first look, first dance, photo booth and the gorgeous twinkle lit trees at Sequoia. I used a frame I already had, two from Target and one from Kohl's for a cohesive but not matchy-match look. Thinking about adding another couple... we'll see.



In the "office", I made a shadowbox (from Michael's) with some artifacts from the wedding -- my dried bouquet, the church program, our save-the-date, invitation response card and the room key envelope (first Mr & Mrs) from our hotel stay. I also printed a picture in front of Grace Church which is another favorite (I have so many!).


No comments:

Post a Comment