Monday, October 29, 2012

Thanks, Hank's Oyster Bar

We tried out a new restaurant on Sunday in the neighborhood -- Hank's Oyster Bar at 633 Pennsylvania Avenue (replacing Ba Bay -- maybe if they had served Bahn Mis for dinner service they would have made it!).

As Hurricane Sandy hadn't arrived yet, it was still a pleasant day to walk for brunch.  I loved the design and style of the restaurant.

To start, I had to try the Grappling Grape (gin, concord grapes, citrus), to restore my faith in grape juice after my unfortunate run-in with Grapples earlier this summer.  I am happy to report this tasted tart and refreshing.


As I don't like oysters or other fish, I stuck with the crab cake eggs benedict.

All in all, a great addition to the neighborhood.  Good food, good service.

No comments:

Post a Comment